Friends and Carcassonne



The Small Cross One reminds me that we are due to go on a shopping foray into Carcassonne this afternoon. Just the two of us. Mother/daughter = Quality Time spent together. Carcassonne, ooh goody, my very best friend I'm no Wallflower e bay Queen lives in Carcassonne AND she just happens to be red hot, sizzling in fact on computers. So we'll change that to very very best friend won't we ? She knocked up a seriously fab website for Le Chateau and in exchange I gave her an old door for her ever so funky website. So that's why you find her lurking on Sally's Chateau, not that I mind, as I said before she is my very very very best friend, (apart from my Mother and all the others, you know who you are, and my plumber, electrician,builder,gardener,life coach, personal trainer...)

Seriously naughty friend (heavens she has more friends ? I hear you exclaim) has turned up with bag of 'goodies' from England. What is it about naughty men that attract us so ?

They are sitting, that's His Lordship and terribly naughty friend in the kitchen. It's really quite amusing they are both identically attired in blue and white check shirts which match awfully well with my très chic curtains of red and white. Although when I snorted with laughter and pointed out this little irrelevant tit bit they got rather affronted. 'Mine' said terribly naughty friend is a 'Cafè Cotton bought in Jermyn Street'. 'And mine' retorted His Lordship 'is a Christian Dior purchased at (and he has to pause to think here) 'at... at Christian Dior' he finishes with a flourish.

So that's me for the night, down in the Sunny South of France in Le Chateau with two terribly naughty men and hardly able to tell one from the other.

Oh, the pics are of Wallflowers gorgeous daughters shoe collection ... cos some of you love shoes !! and I adore poppies hence double pic today.

Comments

Un Peu Loufoque said…
Oh but I was so lookng forward to it in chinese dearest! For one horrible moment I thought the shoes were all yours, in which case I owuld not have been able to talk to you again. So very un country dear!!
Suffolkmum said…
Shoes and poppies, either/both will do. I'm relieved thery're not all yours either! I do love Carcassonne, have some very nice memories of a summer there with a French boyfriend ...
countrymousie said…
I too thought the shoes were yours and I would indeed be on the next Easyjet.I have a thing about shoes and I do have dozens and dozens - we now have a rule - one in one out! Pairs that is.
You sould like my sort of friend.
I also have a bit of a fashion hound for a hubby - he is Armani and Boss man personified. Its a bloody worry actually. He would fit in well down there, except that neither of us got the "language chip"
Pipany said…
My daughter has the same collection! They are so fab aren't they? I love the poppies too x
Tattie Weasle said…
Oh yes, there is something so terribly irresistable about naughty men - so glad I married one ....e
Pondside said…
The shoes! I thought they were yours - daughter's are next best thing aren't they. My daughter lets me wear her sometimes and then I don't have to suspend vow to never again buy very high heels - just borrow hers.
Anonymous said…
I love your gorgeous Chateau and can't wait to come and visit !

Popular Posts